Friday, April 1, 2011

April Showers & Sydney Beaches

The stigma of April being a rainy month is definitely holding up. It's been raining off and on all day which is making being productive super hard. I have three papers due next week and my Dance Marathon Executive Board application is due today. Good thing there's a 15 hour time difference which gives me a little bit of a cushion for that. I am applying for a position on the external team in Media Coordinator or Dancer Relations. I am going to have to interview over Skype; how crazy is technology these days?

If I can muster up the energy to power through my homework assignments, I will be rewarding myself with a weekend getaway to Sydney. Some friends are staying at a resort in Coogee Beach (right next to the world famous Bondi Beach) for the weekend and have invited Katie and me. Surf, sand and relaxation. Wow that's motivation enough to get off the Internet and down to business, especially when it's going to be 70s, sunny and NO rain!


Wish me luck!

Cheers for now,
Kim

[SDU Note: OMG! I am pretty good with computers but guess what I just found out, that Windows has screen shot capture. I only thought Macs could do that. It's called the Snipping tool. Wow, am I the last one to figure this out?]

1 comment:

Abby said...

That is so exciting that you are studying abroad in Australia! I studied abroad twice in college (France and India) and they were the best times ever! And the picture of you scuba diving makes me so jealous. I haven't been scuba diving in years and I miss it so! Anyways, happy to be your newest follower. Here is my blog if you would like to check it out.
http://abs-nottooshabby.blogspot.com
If you enjoy it, I would love for you to follow back ;)
xo, Abby