Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinking of You

Tonight I was facebook chatting with my best guy friend from back home Christopher. He just got back from his fraternity formal at Hilton Head. Last year I was his date and we had such a great time in Charleston. Direct quote from our convo:

oh and my fraternity had so much fun when u were on formal with us 2 btw
they were all like "take kim to formal again since were gonna be passing usc again!! she is so much fun!!" and i was like she's in australia....

umm how sweet are they? Here's a shout out to the fine Southern gentlemen of Phi Tau; I will be seeing you for Formal 2012!
Chris and I at Battery Park, Charleston
Also as if he couldn't be more sweet, Chris let's me know that he has bookmarked mine and Danica's blogs so that he could keep up with his ladies. Plus he showed Sratting Down Under to his mom who is a Kappa alum. How cute :)

Basically our little conversation put me in such a great mood. It's such a great feeling knowing that people are thinking about you, even when you are a whole continent away.

Cheers for now,
Kim

3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

that is a good feeling knowing people are missing and thinking of you! tell him you expect an invite next year when you're back in the states!

Christina @ Simple and Delish said...

Love that feeling - my guy friends mean the world to me so I can totally relate!

Christina
ps - Check out my Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!!

Kim said...

I'm thinking about making this a weekly thing. What do you think? Just reconnecting with old friends who you don't see as regularly as you would like.