Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nelson, New Zealand // Royal Wedding Wednesday

So Kate Middleton is living my dream and becoming a princess! I am most likely missing this because I will be on a bus heading to the top of the South Island. Oh well, I'll live :)

I arrive into our first destination city of Nelson today. Just hanging around until we head to Abel Tasman National Park. It's a gorgeous day. They don't call Nelson the sunshine capital of New Zealand for nothing! 


Have a great Wednesday!
Cheers for now,
Kim

2 comments:

Abby said...

Thanks so much for awarding my blog! Such an honor ;) I'm so jealous you are in New Zealand! My boyfriend studied abroad there are few years ago and he makes it sound wonderful! Also I am looking forward to the royal wedding too! I totally picked up some memorabillia (I bet I completely mispelled that!) when I was in London!

Madeline said...

I heard they might have their honeymoon in New Zealand. This is probably totally wrong information but how cool would that be??!