Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hey y'all! I got awarded my first {of hopefully many} blog awards. The lovely Royar at Young Southern Prep linked me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Check out her blog; she is amazing! I love her book recommendations.

Ok so here are the rules:
1. Link back and thank the person who gave it to you. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read. 
4. Contact them and tell them about their award! 

Here are my 7 things:
1. I hate the fact that I can't call my Dad everyday; overseas phone rates are EXPENSIVE!
2. I still haven't gone surfing yet.
3. I'm on Twitter more than I am on Facebook.
4. I love emailing people; should that be a skill on my resume?
5. I'm bringing "y'all" to Australia.
6. I get so so excited when I get a new follower.
7. I'll procrastinate packing for New Zealand until the night before; 3 more days!!

I'm giving this award to:
Kimberly at Follow Your Heart
Natalie at Sweet Carolina Girl
Maddie at spark.
Portuguese Prepster
Abby at A Picture A Day

Thanks again Royar & I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Cheers for now,
Kim


5 comments:

Madeline said...

Thank you so much girl!!! I'm honored. I love your blog and follow along on the Australia adventure. I am definitely on twitter more than facebook these days, and my blog!

Royar said...

Awww yay! I do love your blog - your seven things are so cute! XOXO

Portuguese Prepster said...

aw thank you so much! I love reading your blog!

Talia said...

Congrats on the award!

Although I'm new to your blog, I love reading it. Keep it up! :)

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

Aw thank you so much! :D your blog is prettty cute as well!! ;)