Friday, April 1, 2011

Attention: Lilly Lovers

Let me first begin this post by saying that Lilly Pulitzer has THE best customer service on the face of this world. They are fast, responsive and super sweet. No wonder people can't get enough Lilly in their lives!

This brings me to the reason for my post and YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP! I emailed them about my iPhone case because the print was peeling off. Within three hours, I was told to pick a print and that it would be shipped to my house. Too bad I'll have to wait three months to get it but still! I was going to stick with my 'Don't be Koi' pattern until I saw the Spring 2011 patterns. OMG; I must have them all! I'm torn between two patterns but I would love to have my readers input too.
Featuring clockwise from the top petal: Limeade Floaters, Classic White Do the Wave, Hotty Pink Bloomers and Multi You're Flagged

Let me know which iPhone case I should get. Go the Lilly website if you'd like one yourself.

Cheers for now,
Kim

[SDU Note: If I was going to Cup, I'd be wearing the Wyatt Dress Printed. The bright colors with the neutral belt would look perfect with my nude Jack Rogers.]

3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

oooh, i'm between the two pink ones!! and i love that dress- i was admiring it just the other day at the lilly store!

Kim said...

I went with the pink and free one. I'm so excited to get it in the mail.

Talia said...

I really love Classic White Do the Wave (I think that's the orange and blue one!)

I'm also really, really loving that dress!!! SOOOO gorgeous!!