Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Recap in Pictures

It's the last day of March and I only have two and half months left in Australia! Good thing I've been spending my time wisely.

Five girls that became best friends and have WAY too much fun

Too many pictures at Sydney Harbour

Mossman's Gorge- Wishing I had taken more than four months of ballet

Deep in the Rainforest
Commencement- Getting dressed up with 200 of your closest friends

The money shot- Jack & I
One AMAZING day snorkeling and diving the Great Barrier Reef

Even if you hit a couple of bumps like I did this month, just look to the good times to realize how much you really have! I hope March was just as wonderful for you as it was me! Let me know what you did.

Cheers for now,
Kim

[SDU Note: Going through all my pictures, I realized I forgot to blog about my week in Cairns. Shame on me! I'm getting on that right away; stay tuned.]

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love these pics! So jealous!

Sam W. said...

so fun! my parents live in perth and i love going to visit them. sydney is such a fun place :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

you're not allowed to post anymore australia pictures-- it makes me TOO jealous! hehe