Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It occured to me the other day when I was Skyping my parents that I haven't showed what my room looks like. So you already know that I live in Evatt (which I love), but here is the low down on my block. We share a huge common room and kitchen. There are two wings that split off with five rooms and a bathroom each. We are the closest block to the laundry and mailroom; plus we're one of the few blocks with wireless (score)! Basically D Block is where it's at. Plus even when I'm in my room, I'm still part of the action because the Cat (aka the Evatt rec slash party room) is right next to my window. Nice until about 1 a.m.

Here are some pictures of my room. It's only this clean because I just did laundry always this clean :)


Look how organized that closet is!

Cheers for now,
Kim

1 comment:

Simplyheather said...

It's so cute!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/