Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Untapped Resource

Last night there was a dance party in the Cat that went on well past 4 a.m. Yeah I wasn’t too happy with that. Now I’m in my fourth class of the day and dragging. Why did I think seven hours of class in a day was a good idea?
This week I am going to be busy busy busy with school work. I just gave an Aboriginal Studies presentation in my last class, but I have three papers due next week. So in order to actually get work done, I’m relocating to the library for a while.
In my opinion, the library is such an untapped source for college students. The libraries on campus are new and have a lot of study space. My marketing group has had several meetings in the high-tech study rooms. Also libraries have . . . wait for it . . . BOOKS!
Most classes have the required textbook on short loan at the library; I haven’t bought a book since freshmen year. I’ve been checking out my Creative Writing book and doing the readings in the comfort of my own bed (super convenient if I doze off). Also I’m attempting to read for fun. If you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them.
Ok maybe I should pay attention to lecture.
Cheers for now,
Kim

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Just started following and I love your blog!!