Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Lovely Blog: Twinings Tea on Sundays

The lovely Jennifer at blue-eyed belle {check out her Derby series that I just participated in} gave me this award a couple of weeks ago. I've been so behind on life lately and am just getting around to responding. What better day to get back on track than Sunday. Also how adorable is this blog award?


Seven Lovely Facts About Me:
1. I love tea. Peppermint is my favorite and perfect for sipping on just before bed. Australians love either Twinings or T2 tea.
2. I'll be traveling for the next three weekends of May- {Port Macquarie, Melbourne/Uluru & Gold Coast}
3. I am constantly playing around with my handwriting. My lowercase 'a' is my current fixation.
4. I've finally caught up on Gossip Girl. Favorite quote on the season finale was of course "I'm Chuck Bass, the love of her life. Anyone else is just a waste of time." Swoon!
5. I wish I could speak another language.
6. I have twin younger sisters who just finished up their freshmen year of college. One goes to Mercer University in Georgia and the other goes to Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC. I miss them a lot!
7. I never listened to country music until I came to college and yes, I know this is a crime.

I know this award has been going around and I'd hate to give it to someone again, so I give this award to any of my sratty readers who hasn't been awarded it yet. All that I ask is that you let me know if you end up doing it! You are all lovely blogs to me.

Cheers for now,
Kim

2 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

i'm so behind on gossip girl! I need to catch up!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hehehe, yes not listening to country music until college is a crime, but at least you know it now!!