Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fashion From Abroad: Peter Alexander

While out shopping one day, I came across the most adorable store ever: Peter Alexander. Basically think the chicest pajamas you can imagine. I wanted everything from their new winter collection.

Wild Nights All-in-one: The sexiest onesie I've ever seen 
 Spotty Waffle Legging: Tucked into Uggs for an extra cozy feel
 Ribbon Strip Bow Shorts: I'm considering wearing these shorts in public because they are too cute with that bow
 Lace Pearl Bow Top: I like the school girl feel 

And for the men in y'alls lives, who wouldn't want to wake up to this? 
  
 Mens Bow Tie Pj Set: Fratdaddy!

And Peter if you want to send me this I would be thrilled :)

Chiffon Alpine Nightie: Perfect for lounging in front of the fireplace at the mountatin cabin

What are your picks? Don't you just want EVERYTHING?

Cheers for now,
Kim

{All pictures are screenshots from the Peter Alexander website.}

No comments: