Sunday, May 22, 2011

Guest Post: Dream Trip Down Under

As I get ready to leave the beautiful city of Melbourne for the red soil of the Outback, I thought why should I have all the fun traveling around Australia? I asked my new blog friend Jennifer to join in on the fun and plan her dream Australia trip. Here's what she came up with:

Hi y’all! My name is Jennifer and I am from blue-eyed belle. I’m so glad that Kim asked me to guest post for her today! Since she has been traveling abroad in Australia, she asked me to tell you about what I would do if I were given the opportunity to visit Australia!

I have wanted to visit Australia since I was 12 years old. I find it so fascinating and I don’t think that it is like any other place in the world. I have known for as long as I have wanted to visit that I would want to go to Sydney. The iconic Sydney Opera House would one of the first stops on my trip. Then I would love to take a ferry in Sydney Harbor.

I’m not a big water person, but I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to dive into the Great Barrier Reef. Pictures of it are breathtaking so it would be amazing to see in person. Also, I think it would be pretty important to do some whale and dolphin watching.

I think that koala bears are one of the cutest things in the world so I would have to visit the zoo. It would also be pretty important to see a kangaroo! I also think that aquariums are pretty boring, but since all of the sea life is so exotic and different I would have to stop by. And sea turtles are just too cool!

Lastly, I would have to do some hiking. Of course, I would try to avoid snakes and other dangerous wildlife, but I think it is important to just take in Australia. I’m sure free time would be supplemented with other fun activities. These are just the have-to that I’ve known I wanted to do since I was little.

Thank you Kim for having me today! It was so much fun to plan my dream trip to Australia!

--

What would your dream trip be?

Cheers for now,
Kim

 

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!