Monday, June 6, 2011

Blah My Brain Hurts

Wow where has the time gone? It's already June and therefore the start of exam period. In Australia, exams span over three weeks. So you would think my exams would be nicely spaced out. I'd be able to study for one exam at a time with a nice break in between. Haha, WRONG!

Instead, I had a 4,000 word portfolio piece due today and three {count them 1, 2, 3} exams tomorrow.

To top off the exam funfest, my laptop charger decides to go haywire and literally blew up in the outlet. So now I don't have a computer for the rest of the 19 days I'm here. Good thing there is a computer lab across the street but still. No more watching movies in bed :(
  
How ya going?
So I'm letting you know in advance, don't expect a post tomorrow. After 7 p.m. I will be a brain dead zombie.

Hope everyone is having a much better Monday than I am!

Cheers for now,
Kim

No comments: